FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Tommy Reynolds megacoder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 00:50:19 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Noriko Mizumoto <noriko at redhat.com> wrote:
> > $ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/dist login
> I've been asked CVS password... what is the password?

Check http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/documentation-guide/sn-cvs-config.html
for details.

> >> Not good at techy side as typical woman ;P
> >
> > Noriko-san, this expression may not have translated with the meaning> > which you originally intended.
> >
> Tommy-san, thank you for your friendly advise.

Noriko-san, I am a prime example of many things.  Not the least of which
is that I didn't know your were female; I thought perhaps this was an expression
which some USA folks might consider sexist and wanted to help you
avoid that hassle.  I guess I was "preaching to the choir"; forgive me
if I sounded patronizing.

OK, check the above link and let us know how things proceed.