CVS not working !

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Fri Jun 2 06:50:31 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a CVS account on cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs . Earlier i used
to work with the docs-common module. Today i tried to checkout the same
module but it gave me the "REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION CHANGED" error.
Then i removed the entry for cvs.fedora.redhat.com from
~/.ssh/known_hosts file. Then again i tried to checkout the same module
and i got "permission denied" error.

Here is the output :
============
[ankit at ankit ~]$ export CVSROOT=:ext:ankitp at cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/docs
[ankit at ankit ~]$ export CVS_RSH=ssh
[ankit at ankit ~]$ cvs co docs-common
For more information on using the Fedora source code repositories,
please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages
if any)
[ankit at ankit ~]$

Can somebody please help me to resolve this issue?

Regards,
Ankit Patel             	     Mob: +91 9890772942
Language Maintainer (Gujarati)   Ph: +91 20 66056032
Pune - India            	    Fax: +91 20 66056040