Wiki Contributions

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:36:05 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 11:34 +0000, Adam Moreland wrote:
> Above has been noted...I have lots of ideas for some of these guides and
> would be interested in helping beef them out and check grammar. I set up an
> account AdamMoreland, but i cant edit the pages...Can you tell me how i can
> edit the wiki, and how i can add new content. If there are procedures, like
> first submitting to the list, then thats fine too. JUts need to know how i
> can get on and help make the wikis better and beefier...

I've added you to the wiki EditGroup so you should now see an "Edit"
link on the right-side navigation bar for pages.  You should also go to
your UserPreferences page, and make sure your watch list includes the
following line:

Docs.*

This will ensure that anything in our Docs namespace will trigger an
email to you when changed.  Almost all of us watch these pages as well,
so we can see what's being edited and apply fixes where necessary.  Pay
attention to pages you have edited -- if someone is coming in after you
and "sweeping up," you can get hints from that on how to do a better job
the next time.  Don't take it personally, we all want to make things
better.  Good luck and thanks for your contributions!