FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Yoshihiro Totaka fedoradesktop at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Jun 4 06:14:50 UTC 2006

Tommy Reynolds wrote:
>> I've learnt so many things from you.
>
> Don't worry, they will wash off ;-)
>
>> When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?
>
> You should receive an email.  You should already be subscribed to the
> Fedora Docs List, no?

Or you could just log into Fedora Account system, and you should see
your account in cla_done(user/approved) group. Since I see you in the
group, I will add your account to edit group, so you can edit the wiki.
Please read Guidelines section of the following page, and introduce
yourself in the wiki.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

Thanx.