FedoraXenQuickstartFC5

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 03:20:34 UTC 2006

Yoshihiro Totaka wrote:
> Tommy Reynolds wrote:
>
>>> I've learnt so many things from you.
>>

>> Don't worry, they will wash off ;-)
>>
>>> When my Fedora accounts membership is approved, and how can I know?
>>

>> You should receive an email.  You should already be subscribed to the
>> Fedora Docs List, no?

Yes, I got approval mail and subscribed to fedora-docs-list.
Now I understand. It seems that I have no membership in the 'cvsdocs'
group same as Ankit (subject: cvs not working!). I submitted my
self-introduction sometime ago to this list. So I sent the request via
my account by adding new membership. hopefully I will be approved soon :)

> Or you could just log into Fedora Account system, and you should see
> your account in cla_done(user/approved) group. Since I see you in the
> group, I will add your account to edit group, so you can edit the wiki.
> Please read Guidelines section of the following page, and introduce
> yourself in the wiki.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing
OK! Thank you Totaka-san.
I will read and follow the instruction.

> Thanx.
>
>>> All right!
>>> I can not see "edit" button anywhere, so it should indicate I don't have
>>> the ability.
>>> I see last edited on 2006-04-12, by StephenTweedie (no link indicating
>>> email). How can I reach him?
>>

>> Accounts which can edit the wiki are listed here:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EditGroup
>>
>> I don't see contact information for him there, though.  However, his info
>> is well known.  mailto:sct at redhat.com
Doh! I am writing him now.
/me hits her head...

Thanks heaps guys!