Introduction

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires jncp at netcabo.pt
Wed May 3 13:41:07 UTC 2006

Hi!

Just a remark: "pt" is the ISO code for Portuguese (according to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639_codes); however, it's
sometimes used by Brazilian Portuguese localization efforts.

Therefore, couldn't the Brazilian Portuguese Wiki page be migrated to the
(probably most correct, from the l10n point-of-view) to:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt_BR/DocsProject

That leaves room for the European Portuguese team to translate the Wiki
into European Portuguese, in a near future.

Best regards,

--
José Nuno Coelho Pires
Development Engineer