Introduction

Hugo Cisneiros hugo at devin.com.br
Mon May 8 01:36:16 UTC 2006

José Nuno Coelho Sanarra Pires wrote:
> Hi!

Hau!

> Just a remark: "pt" is the ISO code for Portuguese (according to
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639_codes); however, it's
> sometimes used by Brazilian Portuguese localization efforts.
>
> Therefore, couldn't the Brazilian Portuguese Wiki page be migrated to the
> (probably most correct, from the l10n point-of-view) to:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt_BR/DocsProject
>
> That leaves room for the European Portuguese team to translate the Wiki
> into European Portuguese, in a near future.

I think he mean pt_BR. Right now we have a Brazilian Portuguese partial
translation for the wiki in:

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pt_BR/

The current translations for the wiki are available at:

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Languages

--
[]'s
Eitch

http://www.devin.com.br/eitch/
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code." - Linus Torvalds