Comments on DUG update

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 08:48:34 UTC 2007

FDP Team Members (especially those at Boston FUDCon):

Some quick feedback on the Desktop User Guide:

1. I really like the added anchors in the DUG and the linking from
    the Sections list to the anchors.

2. Would it be a further improvement to combine the TOC with
    this section guide and refer to it all as the Table of Contents?

3. On this page regarding "Communications",
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/DesktopUserGuide/Communications,
    I originally explained (in an admonition) that all IM accounts, with the
    exception of Jabber, had to be created beforehand according to each
    protocol provider. See http://gaim.sourceforge.net/faq.php#q15.
    If this has changed, let me know otherwise, but this is according to
    Gaim's official FAQ.

4. Finally, is this just moving to a new location for the wiki, or is it being
    prepared for conversion to DocBook XML?

5. Remember that the /Docs/Drafts/ location is referenced by the existing
    default home page.

I'm looking forward to joining you on IRC later today.

Enjoy FUDCon,

John Babich