UG?

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:42:57 UTC 2007

Hi John, sorry after getting you to do the tasks I never got on to
actually doing any work :S

Been working hard to get another project a little further along (check
it out, you might be interested, http://questionsplease.org/freeme -
going to do a Fedora spin today/tomorrow I think :D) but I'm hoping to
get on to this soon (and the Revisor docs...)

These three tasks though:

#

Add high-level explanation of how to add software to the desktop.
Provide relevant links. Take this task
#

Add high-level explanation on how to do updates, with links to
relevant guides. Take this task
#
These two I think are already taken care of since we moved the stuff
over from the SMG?
Choose an application and give a good explanation of how to install it
and use it. This should be put in the proper category. For instance, a
description of Exaile should be put in the Playing Multimedia section
of the FDUG. Take this task

It seems strange to me to only give a clear example of how to use a
single application? Or have I misunderstood? Also, a good explanation
of how to install it is covered by the previous tasks, and hence I
think already done?

Jon