Self-Introduction: JT Gray

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 05:48:51 UTC 2007

On 6/5/07, jt gray <jtgray23 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> JT Gray
> Seattle, US
> Web Dev / Admin
> intarwebz.com
> Your goals in the Fedora Project
> I want to learn more about Fedora while I refine existing material
> I would like to broaden the appeal and deepen the penetration of Linux and
> open source software

JT, welcome to the Fedora Docs Project!

Writing docs is definitely a good way of learning the ins and outs
of Fedora. Good documentation does indeed help spread the adoption
of FOSS Linux and apps.

> Historical qualifications
> I have a language(s)-oriented BA from The University of Texas at Austin
> I have worked as a web developer since college at an insurance company where
> command-line Linux is central to my existence and success
> I have a good sense of "cool"
> I am on a mission to expand Linux usage throughout the world and my passion
> will serve as an inspiration to others

Join us on #fedora-docs channel on Freenode and introduce yourself there
as well.

John Babich
Volunteer, Fedora Docs Project