one at a time

John Babich jmbabich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 06:34:10 UTC 2007

On 6/22/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 18:05 +0100, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> > On 21/06/07, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> > >  1. SMG (split) => UG, AG
> >
> > Pirut and Pup tutorials have already been moved to the UG, does
> > anything else need moving to the UG? I'll move across what I guess is
> > appropriate to the AG now, unless others have objections?
>
> Solid, thanks.  Looks good so far.  Is there any 'orphaned' content?

Thanks, Jonathan, for the updated material. I am reviewing it and will do some
wordsmithing on it.

> > >  2. UG
> >
> > Could do with the task list updating for this so we have know what
> > we're doing when we get started? Lol, well I guess somebody knows what
> > still needs doing, but I'm a little lost.
>
> Mr. Babich has a fair number of ideas.  There may in fact be a to-do
> list in the Docs/Drafts/UserGuide ... or a bunch of stubbed-out pages
> with to-do information in them.  Those could be turned into some
> tasks ...

Mr. Babich wishes to inform Mr. Wade that he does indeed have ideas
which he shall implement in the near future. Mr. Roberts and others are
most welcome to continue their laudatory efforts.

(Translation: Thanks, quaid, I do. Kudos once again to JonRob.)

I'm working on getting more reliable internet access from home. It's
been very frustrating lately with my current ISP. I should have a decent,
if slow, DSL connection in 6-8 weeks. Meanwhile, I'll keep on keeping
on.

John Babich
Volunteer, FDP