tasks

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu May 24 08:41:00 UTC 2007

We need to populate this page:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Tasks

An important goal of that page is to be where we send new contributors
looking for something to take on.  To that end, you'll notice that
unassigned tasks have a column for "Mentor".  This person would help a
new contributor to be successful with the task.

If you know of any task that needs doing, make sure it gets on that
list.

If it requires many sub-tasks that can be modularized, consider creating
a sub-space for it, such as, DocsProject/Tasks/FooGuide.  In that
sub-space, list out all the detailed tasks.  This helps to organize by
project, and keep the DP/Tasks from getting too crowded.

When we have something more to look at/work from there, we can link the
page in directly from DocsProject/Join and DocsProject itself.

   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project