Self-Introduction: Ruturaj K. Vartak

Ruturaj ruturaj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 07:07:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

Name: Ruturaj Kumar Vartak
Geo Location: Mumbai, India
Profession: Team Lead, Software Developer (Web based)
Company: Hostway India, http://www.hostway.in
Goals:

   1. Build Hindi documentation for Fedora
   2. and as time permits contribute to Fedora desktop translations

Qualifications:

   - I've done my Bachelor of Engineering in Production
   - Around 4 years of Web development experiece, (PHP in major, with ASP
   and JSP/Servlets)
   - Enthusiastic about new GUI developments for Web
   - Interested in Hindi websites, hindi writing, blogging, which should
   help me in Hindi documentation.

GPG:
[rutu at ruturaj-vartak ~]$ gpg --fingerprint EEB367AB
pub   1024D/EEB367AB 2007-09-15
      Key fingerprint = F607 7D71 76BC C48E 572C  16BD C551 5FC6 EEB3 67AB
uid                  Ruturaj Vartak <ruturaj at gmail.com>
sub   2048g/AF90F4B9 2007-09-15

--
regards,