Docs toolchain

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Apr 9 23:59:13 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 12:41 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 15:34 +1000, Michelle Kim wrote:
> > Paul W. Frields 쓴 글:
> > >
> > > I'm open to changing the date, no problem.  The folks in Red Hat BNE who
> > > need to be involved should let us know here if that's a problem for
> > > them.  So, a new primary meet time could be:
> > >
> > > Saturday, 10 May 2008, 0100 UTC/1100 Brisbane
> > > = Friday, 09 May 2008, 2100 EDT/1800 PDT
> > >
> > > Anyone?
> > >
> > Folks in Brisbane told me that they can't make it during the day on Saturday and I understand nobody wants to be working on the weekend.
> > Can we make it on Weekdays instead? Friday 11am would be better than Saturday 11am.
>
> I am fine with a Friday (BNE)/Thursday (US) time.

I guess we'll go for whatever gets the most essential people here.  I'd
suggest Sunday/Monday, since so many of the US and EMEA based Docs folks
have been kind enough to meet on Sundays before, but that leaves out the
folks in APAC who cannot meet during 9-to-5 work hours.  (Sorry
Marc :( )

As I said before, I can do Thursday as long as it is late enough in the
day Pacific Time.

Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41