Week 35 - Linux Security Guide and Linux Deployment Guide

Michael Hideo-Smith mhideo at redhat.com
Wed Aug 27 21:30:46 UTC 2008

----- "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
Hi Karsten,

This documentation effort is about Linux, not just Fedora/Red Hat. I'm pulling in some writers from Novell-Suse and Ubuntu to contribute to these fedora hosted projects. We all agree that the way to make Linux survive is to join our lamps together for greater illumination through procedural instruction.

- Mike