[Fwd: Fedora 9 Installation Guide]

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Jun 11 15:32:49 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 08:37 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> For your consideration.

FYI for those new to Docs, etc.  Fedora 9 is the first release where we
could build a working PDF from tools entirely in Fedora, which is why we
haven't had them on docs.fp.org before.  There are multiple ways to
accomplish this, but considering the flavor of the times, Publican looks
like the best way to proceed in the short term.