Time change and meeting

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 16:51:25 UTC 2008

I propose that our meeting shift by one hour for the duration of
Daylight Savings Time, to 1800 UTC, so most local time will remain the
same and we don't have to go through nailing down availability yet
again.

So that would be Wednesdays, 1800 UTC/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT.

For people around the world not yet on Daylight Savings Time, this will
make the meeting one hour earlier.  If and when your time changes, the
time would revert to the previous time; so our UK contingent, for
example, will shift to BST on 30 March, and be back at 7:00pm instead of
6:00pm.