Time change and meeting

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Sun Mar 9 09:31:13 UTC 2008

Op zaterdag 08-03-2008 om 11:51 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Paul W.
Frields:
> I propose that our meeting shift by one hour for the duration of
> Daylight Savings Time, to 1800 UTC, so most local time will remain the
> same and we don't have to go through nailing down availability yet
> again.
>
> So that would be Wednesdays, 1800 UTC/2:00pm EDT/11:00am PDT.
>
> For people around the world not yet on Daylight Savings Time, this will
> make the meeting one hour earlier.  If and when your time changes, the
> time would revert to the previous time; so our UK contingent, for
> example, will shift to BST on 30 March, and be back at 7:00pm instead of
> 6:00pm.

+1 to the proposal, we just need to make sure the other meetings before
us do the same change (epel does it, bugzappers not yet)

Bart
--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93