docs questions

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Mar 15 06:34:57 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 14:21 +1000, Murray McAllister wrote:

> I think Paul changed my pretty ones back to the ugly ones, but that
> may have been because of all my unnecessary changes ;)

Getting a little late for this discussion, but ...

I was wondering, if we don't make changes and fixes now, when should we
make them?  Or do we leave some errors to keep from having it go fuzzy
for translation?

What if someone had come along and fixed the same punctuation, etc., but
it had been months ago?  Would we roll the changes back to save l10n
effort?

I guess my bias is clear from my leading questions. :)

Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41