Persistent overlay?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon May 19 14:47:45 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I can only tell you that I was *very* clear in the interviews what made
> this different, both from the "persistence" perspective and the
> "non-destructive" perspective.

Some of them did quote you.

That journalists may still have got it
> wrong doesn't seem like a problem that renaming is going to solve.

I don't care about the journalists getting it wrong in this instance. I
am talking specifically about us exposing a pretty technical term in a
graphical user interface that is meant for Windows users to more easily
migrate to Fedora. This is a problem for L10N too.

Rahul