Rawhide slipstreaming release

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:51:27 UTC 2008

There is a page in the wiki[1] that discusses issues upgrading to Fedora
10. One of the sections is about updating a prerelease to the final
release. I threw together a very simple document[2] that goes over a few
of the details, and I was wondering if someone could look it over and
give me suggestions as to how it's unclear or notes on what I forgot
before I link to it from the page. Although it's in presentation format,
it's not really meant to be presented but rather act as a technical
demonstration of the process.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/IRC/F10-Early-Release
[2] http://ivazquez.fedorapeople.org/files/RawhideSlipstream.pdf