[Fwd: FedoraProject page FUDCon/FUDConF11 has been changed by anonymous user 192.168.1.25]

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Nov 20 17:29:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:30:40PM -0500, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> The message from MediaWiki below tells me that we need to get the F10
> release notes beats moved away to Archive: somewhere.

I don't get the connection?

> This is a task that could be performed by absolutely any reader of this
> list without any prior documentation knowledge.  Simply rename pages
> like this:
>
>   Docs/Beats/Devel --> Archive:F10_release_notes_beats_devel
>
> If anyone has better names in mind, suggestions welcome!

Well .. if the goal is to archive the actual content by relese, yes.

Otherwise, we have been archiving pages under the old name, to make it
easier to find.  E.g. Archive:Docs/Beats/Devel.

In the past we have simply wiped all the beats content from the page,
relying upon the source in XML instead.

Is there a reason to archive the beats-per-release?

Obversely, is there a reason *not* to?

/me ... simply not sure

http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41