[Fwd: FedoraProject page FUDCon/FUDConF11 has been changed by anonymous user 192.168.1.25]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:30:40 UTC 2008

The message from MediaWiki below tells me that we need to get the F10
release notes beats moved away to Archive: somewhere.

This is a task that could be performed by absolutely any reader of this
list without any prior documentation knowledge.  Simply rename pages
like this:

  Docs/Beats/Devel --> Archive:F10_release_notes_beats_devel

If anyone has better names in mind, suggestions welcome!

Paul