Self-Introduction

HVerduguez at grupobisa.com HVerduguez at grupobisa.com
Fri Nov 28 15:10:37 UTC 2008

Hi:

My name is Hans, i'm from Bolivia,i have 25 years old; well i'll introduce
my experience in documentation projects but first i've to say that i don't
speek english very well but i understand it.

i worked with many projects teaching linux, on this courses i made the
manuals; i gave the courses too
i documented software developed

My experience in operating systems is high, im systems engineer, i'm
working with linux almost 7 years, i think that i could contribute with
user interface design and translate jobs.

I think that i'll fit in the project because i like write clear and
consistent and i'm a technical man.

Saludos

--
Hans L. Verduguez Fernandez