A New Look at How We Write Content for the Desktop User Guide

Kam kam at kamsalisbury.com
Sat Oct 4 18:19:00 UTC 2008

Hi Elizabeth!  Thanks for your comments. Hopefully I will be able to meet your expectations in documentation I am a part of in the future. (I am a new documentation contributor)

You are welcome to contact me with feedback or commentary on any documentation at this point forward.

--
Kam
http://kamsalisbury.com