FUG?

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Tue Sep 2 10:15:06 UTC 2008

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I wondered what was happening with the FUG/DUG these days? And perhaps
> more generally, what was happening with Docs Project? I've only been
> following along loosely, and should probably check the archives, but I
> was thinking about taking a crack at writing some stuff over the next
> few weeks.
>
> Jon

I was working on it then RL stuff happened as in I started a new job and
had to learn everything as soon as I started feeling comfortable in the
job I hit 'busy' season.  So late nights from me means that I don't have
any time to work on it. Plus I had a few issues with the docbook stuff
and got frustrated when I couldn't fix it.

Cheers,

Marc