Release notes git repo moved

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:59:47 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath kindly relocated our git repos so they will cluster
together, be more visible, and be more readily identifiable as
documentation:  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/

Look for "docs/" in the names.  This means that the release-notes repo
has moved to:  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/docs/release-notes.git

I don't think anyone's working on this yet (please do!), but if you are
you should be able to simply change your local copy's .git/config file
to match the new URL and everything will just keep working.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, visit:
  https://fedorahosted.org/release-notes
Or for introductory-level help with git so you can get involved, look
at:  https://fedorahosted.org/release-notes/wiki/HowToHelp

Git is not scary, I promise!  Doing easy things like we did in CVS is
just as easy in git.  It's just that there are a billion more cool
things we can do down the road.

--
Paul W. Frields