fedora docs style guide for documentation

Murray McAllister murray.mcallister at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 02:13:08 UTC 2008

Hi,

If Red Hat produce documentation that is hosted on fedorahosted, does
it have to follow the fedora docs style as outlined at
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide>? Also, what is
the consequence of breaking these rules, such as including screenshots
:)

Are there any guidelines for what tags should be used, and how to
spell common terms (e.g. backup, back up, domain name, file system
etc?) There are documents for these things in Red Hat, but I am not
sure if they go against fedora guidelines (since I could not find them
). I found a word list at
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide/QuickReference>
- is there anywhere else I should be looking?

Thanks for your help.

<http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-kitten-macbook-leopard.jpg>