Now where did I put those release notes?

Jason Farrell farrellj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 21:28:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Nigel Jones <dev at nigelj.com> wrote:

> Please, for the sake of my (in)sanity include something about the new
> boot process, especially for people with multiboot systems.
>
> It's changed so much, I think we have to make it, it's own beat.

What's changed so much about the f10 boot process with respect to grub
multibooting? As far as I can see, grub's still grub, just quieter --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBetterStartup

The grub.conf 'hiddenmenu' would still be default, and pressing escape still
necessary (but no countdown timer)?