Your Fedora 'docs' membership has been downgraded

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Wed Apr 1 15:46:41 UTC 2009

Forgive my top post but this client is problematic.  Gave up on working with upstream to fix it.

In the past when changes like this happened they were discussed and an attempt to contact the people effected was made.  This is the problem and the most annoying point of this whole action item.  I don't care about the change in status, in fact I agree with it I have not been able to be active in quite some time.  I have been trying to read the meeting minutes or summaries so that I can speak up if needed or chip in for a very small task.  Hopefully in this calendar year things can get back to having more time to contribute.

You know where to find me.

Best Regards,
Robert 'Bob' Jensen