Fedora 11 User Guide

Matthew Daniels danielsmw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:24:46 UTC 2009

Rudi,

On Apr 23, 2009, at 2:09 AM, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> You can see a test build of the document here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/User%20Guide/

It looks great.  Thanks for all your help getting this working before
the F11 release.  I think this is the first time we've actually been
able to get this out the door in time since... at least F8, if I
remember correctly.

There was a small typo in the production notes.  It was referring to
the Install Guide instead of the User Guide, so I made a small changed
and pushed it to the git repo.

> So, as soon as Matthew gives the say-so, this is ready for
> translation.

With that done, I think we're go!  Thanks again for all your help.

- Matthew.