Fedora 11 User Guide

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 21:32:39 UTC 2009

Matthew Daniels wrote:
> There was a small typo in the production notes.  It was referring to
> the Install Guide instead of the User Guide, so I made a small changed
> and pushed it to the git repo. \\

Ooops! So you can see where I copied that section from... Actually,
there was another reference to the IG in the next sentence as well. I've
fixed it in both the master branch and in the f11-tx Transifex branch
(and fixed the .po files)

>> So, as soon as Matthew gives the say-so, this is ready for translation.
> With that done, I think we're go!  Thanks again for all your help.
>
> - Matthew.

That being the case, could somebody (Karsten?) please set this up in
Transifex so that translators can see the f11-tx branch? The translators
over on fedora-trans-list will also need to know that it's there! :)

Cheers
Rudi