Re: Release Notes Schedule

John J. McDonough said the following on 07/29/2009 04:56 PM Pacific

Could someone set up a meeting time and date using www.whenisgood.net? I promise to add my availability and create a text version of the existing schedule that we can then hack through and update together on Gobby. It helps if I am there so I can capture the dependencies between the tasks and embed them in the TaskJuggler source file.

Thanks,
John

I think John has the right idea here, but I'm not sure I know who all the players need to be.

--McD

I think all we need is someone with a firm grasp of task details from both teams plus me. Paul Frields has also joined past meetings and has provided good insight. My approach lately has been to set up www.whenisgood.net with my availability and then encourage others to fill in theirs.

We really should nail this down sometime next week.

John