Self-Introduction

Anoop Thomas Mathew atmb4u at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:18:48 UTC 2009

*Hi all,*

I am Anoop Thomas Mathew, interested to be a part of fedora pride. You may
check out my profile description at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Atmb4u .

I have previous experience in VIM and Scribus projects. Though I don't have
a direct documentation experience.

I have been using fedora and other open source since 2004, and started open
source development early 2006. I am pretty well in documentation and
technical writing.

I am a good graphic designer, also a user interface designer. Also, I have
the skill to make the other person understand through words.

Last but not least, Experience is the best teacher. I would like to work
with fedora documentations, and become keen in documenting softwares.

I would like to be a part of fedora documentation,user interface and front
end designer groups.

[atm at localhost ~]$ gpg --fingerprint 8A1D9C6B
pub   1024R/8A1D9C6B 2009-11-02
      Key fingerprint = B1DE 5EB1 BF1E EA3C FCCF  5FCD FE32 E0E4 8A1D 9C6B
uid                  Anoop Thomas Mathew <atmb4u at gmail.com>

looking forward to hear from you all soon,
Anoop Thomas Mathew

atm
___
College of Engineering Chengannur

Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."