[kerry at wsr.com: broken link on home page]

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Wed Nov 11 12:40:17 UTC 2009

Hi, somebody reported a blank release notes index page linked from
fedoraproject.org.  Does anybody know why
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/release-notes/f11/ is blank now?  I think
there used to be a language selection page there back during the F11
release, but it'd be nice to make something available there for now to
fix the broken link (we could change the website link, but then all
language pages would point to the English document, which isn't that
great).

Also, will there still be index/language selection pages for specific
documents?  While http://docs.fedoraproject.org/ has language selection
dropdowns for all documents right now, we sometimes want to link
specifically to one particular document from he website, like for the
release notes, or the install guide on the download page.

Thanks,
Ricky

----- Forwarded message from richard <kerry at wsr.com> -----