[Drafts] Command Line Survival Guide

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 6 21:08:03 UTC 2010

2010/1/6 Vedran Miletić <rivanvx at gmail.com>:
> Hi guys,
>
> parts of Command Line Survival Guide written by my students and me are
> coming online. There is a lot of material here, and I decided to
> release it in draft form instead of perfecting it first (and it can
> never be perfect either!). It's not all up yet, but it's getting added
> right now.
>
> If anything catches your attention, feel free to contribute: change,
> reword, add, whatever. Styling is especially bad at the moment -- I
> have to go through all the text yet. But, if anyone feels like an
> expert with styling, feel free to do it.
>
> The link with all the stuff is:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/CommandLineSurvivalGuide
>
> Also, I admit that some sections are better than others, but it can
> probably be sufficently improved in time for Fedora 13.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Vedran Miletić
>
> --

Oh that's great! I'd actually like to use this as a basis for a talk
to the Computer Science student organization here on campus once it
comes to fruition.

Many thanks to all those involved in this and if there are parts that
could use some extra focus on, I'd be willing to offer a hand when I
can find some time.

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com