FDP Logo

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Sat Apr 23 15:33:36 UTC 2005

Uttered "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>, spake thus:

> Tommy Reynolds miraculously googled up a fedora hat that is license-
> unencumbered.  The artist has it in the public domain, meaning we can
> make a derivative work and GPL it.  I don't think the idea of "any
> picture of a red fedora" should be a problem.  For instance, the
> Bluecurve main menu icon (a little red fedora) is GPL.  I can derive
> stuff from that work, but I can't call it "Bluecurve."

Paul,

I don't know if you've seen my attempts at:

	http://www.megacoder.com/fdsc/logo.png

	http://www.megacoder.com/fdsc/logo.svg

If you really think the text/card should be warped around the
hatband, that is not hard directly in SVG.  Dunno about sodipodi
though; it's another stupid GUI (IASG).  Hey, I just made that up!

Cheers