Strategic Alliance

anthony at hipub.net anthony at hipub.net
Tue May 3 17:38:57 UTC 2005

Perhaps you already know, we help companies "Go Public". The President of our company is a securities
and corporate lawyer.

Please visit our site to receive information regarding how any company can go public. We have several
research reports available on this subject.

If you are aware of a company that may be suitable for this please let us know. We are happy for you to
be amply rewarded for your assistance.

The Benefits of being a public company are many. It is a valuable and powerful tool in achieving your goals.

We look forward to developing a long-term business relationship with you.

All the best,

S. Anthony
http://www.hipub.net/

#CSGTD-WOW
We also have newsletters for you.
P.S. If you prefer to not hear from us any more, email us with no longer in the subject.
takeoff at hipub.net

8721 Santa Monica Blvd. No. 359 Los Angeles, CA 90069