Fedora Docs Project Schedule page created

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Wed May 4 00:14:00 UTC 2005

In Extras-land, we don't really distinguish, although maybe we should.

I created the Fedora Extras Schedule explicitly as a tactical mechanism
for "getting stuff done".  Tasks, dates, names.  Accountability.  So far
for us has significantly increased the likelihood of things getting done
-- and over time, if people *aren't* getting things done, it serves as a
gentle prod to either get them moving or get them out of the way.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan
      Red Hat Summit ] [
         New Orleans ] [ Learn. Network. Experience Open Source.
     June 1/2/3 2005 ] [ (And Make Your Boss Pay For It.)
                       [ http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/