Fedora Docs Project Schedule page created

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed May 4 10:22:48 UTC 2005

On Tue, 3 May 2005 20:14:00 -0400 (EDT), "Greg DeKoenigsberg"
<gdk at redhat.com> said:

> In Extras-land, we don't really distinguish, although maybe we should.
>
> I created the Fedora Extras Schedule explicitly as a tactical mechanism
> for "getting stuff done".

OK, so our MasterTasks is more broad strategic /goals/, whilst specific
/tasks/ should go on the Schedule.  For example, "Have complete support
documentation for deploying FC" would be a project goal, whilst
"complete existing Installation Guide document" is a specific task with
owners.

Am I on the right line ?

--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA