DRAFT stylesheet (HTML/CSS) Available

Stuart Ellis stuart at elsn.org
Wed Nov 23 11:54:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:58:30 -0600, "Tommy Reynolds"
<Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com> said:
> Uttered "Stuart Ellis" <stuart at elsn.org>, spake thus:
>
> > Does it show on printouts ? Just did a quick print preview in Firefox
> > and IE6 and the watermark isn't visible, though it displays fine in
> > regular modes.
>
> Background images are not shown by default.  In Firefox, go to FILE >
> Page Setup to find a checkbox to turn it on.

D'oh.

It may be better to incorporate the draft mark/warning into the main
pages, then, in addition to anything else (we've used DocBook entities
for this before). We could tweak the colours in the stylesheet, but that
would only work for on-screen display and colour printers as well.
--

Stuart Ellis

stuart at elsn.org

GPG key ID: 7098ABEA
GPG key fingerprint: 68B0 E291 FB19 C845 E60E  9569 292E E365 7098 ABEA