DRAFT stylesheet (HTML/CSS) Available

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Wed Nov 23 13:45:15 UTC 2005

Uttered "Stuart Ellis" <stuart at elsn.org>, spake thus:

> It may be better to incorporate the draft mark/warning into the main
> pages, then, in addition to anything else (we've used DocBook entities
> for this before). We could tweak the colours in the stylesheet, but that
> would only work for on-screen display and colour printers as well.

That seems a bit paraniod for me.  The goal was just to prevent the
Google bots from offering these working copies as query results and
confusing the innocent.  It's too much trouble to prevent a d**m fool
from printing out what they shouldn't.  Let them waste their time along
with their paper; we've got real work to do.

It's good enough for me.  I can be bribed ;-)

Cheers