[RFQ] Additional self-intro question

Tommy Reynolds Tommy.Reynolds at MegaCoder.com
Mon Mar 13 21:16:26 UTC 2006

Uttered Stuart Ellis <stuart at elsn.org>, spake thus:

> On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 12:30 -0600, Tommy Reynolds wrote:
> > Or does that remove the personal touch?
> Mmm...it does sound a bit "tick the box that applies to you" when done
> that way.
> Maybe we should go a bit further with the hand-holding, and offer a
> meeting/tutorial on IRC to people who Self Intro. It seems like we get
> Self Intros, suggest areas of work to them and have a pleasant e-mail
> exchange, and then nothing further really happens.

I think it's called "#fedora-docs" ;-)

Maybe "#fedora-docs-what-have-you-done-for-me-lately"?

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!