NECC 2006 Open Source Lab Wiki

Steve Hargadon steve at hargadon.com
Fri Jun 2 00:33:12 UTC 2006

I don't think you can use that identity unless I specifically set you up to
do so.  Just login with the password "penguins" and you should be able to
edit.  Let me know if that doesn't work and we can look at it further.

I had a great session with the editor on the FLOSS in Ed book, and want to
talk to you about participating in it.  Got any time next week?

Steve

On 6/1/06, Matt Oquist <moquist at majen.net> wrote:

> I just signed up for a pbwiki.com account; I'm MattOquist. But my
> PBwiki Identity isn't yet confirmed for the necc2006 wiki. Are we
> supposed to contact you individually to gain wiki access, Steve?
>
> --matt
>
> Steve Hargadon wrote:    [Thu Jun 01 2006, 07:32:30PM EDT]
> > I've just finished placing a wiki for the Open Source lab at NECC 2006
> at http:
> > //necc2006.pbwiki.com/.  July 5 - 7 in San Diego at the San Diego
> Convention
> > Center.
> >
> > It should be a really fun event.  We are still looking for volunteers to
> help
> > staff the six booths that we will have, or to just come and help at the
> lab.
> > The initial conference reception is being held in the same part of the
> > convention center as the lab, so we're going to get lots of good
> exposure.
> >
> > Please contact me if you want to help in any way.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> > --
> > Steve Hargadon
> > steve at hargadon.com
> > 916-899-1400 direct

> --
> Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
> http://majen.net/

Steve Hargadon
steve at hargadon.com
916-899-1400 direct