Meeting Log & New Goals for F12

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 05:16:24 UTC 2009

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education/Meetings/2009-06-05

While working on my action items from this meeting, I did a pretty deep
overhaul of the SIG's main page to try and clarify its role and
direction as we'd discussed during the meeting, as well as ongoing
projects and how people can participate in them.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Education

Please edit/revert/holler/give-feedback/otherwise improve the page! As
you can see, I take the "be bold" maxim seriously - perhaps I've made
mistakes, but I have tried my best to make this better.

> One possibility to do so will be POSSE, which we'll be targeting with a
> special spin (more e-mails to follow), to gather more feedback.

Yep, more emails (and wiki-work) to follow as I work through my Edu SIG
to-do list... thanks for an awesome meeting, Sebastian!

--Mel