[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] FEL depolyment using yum

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:20:31 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Christine Pollex
<christine.pollex at ncf.ca> wrote:
> Could someone please describe the way to install FEL using yum?
> My newbie search has not led to a solution.

Its not a "single" package. Its a collection of whole list of tools.
You can download the FEL LiveCD from here ->
http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-8-Live-FEL-i686.torrent

For fedora 10 we are coming up with a LiveDVD which means more tools,
more fun! You can help us test the DvD by following the instructions
given here -> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-electronic-lab-list/2008-August/msg00015.html

I don't this you can just do a yum install FEL kinda stuff.

Have fun!
Aanjhan