[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] Now focussing on FEL 11

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:54:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

--- On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Chitlesh GOORAH
<chitlesh at gmail.com> wrote:
| Let's say we set one month to discuss what we all wish?
\--

I would like to come up with training materials for the various
software that can be used to get students/interested folks into
working with you guys, as well, as try to use it as a means for their
regular course/lab work. Maybe it exists already?

We can take one package at a time from concepts, to simple examples,
to training.

Let me know,

SK

--