[Fedora-electronic-lab] irc meeting for 8085 & 8051 simulators

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 7 09:27:51 UTC 2009

Hello there,

Is it possible to schedule a brief meeting on irc with respect to your
8085 & 8051 simulators ?

I would like to discuss how we can integrate those simulators into a
possible design flow. Hence we can use the outcome of this meeting to
"train" our Fedora ambassadors how they can market FEL around the
world.

We already have a design flow that enables users to design their
chips. Hence as a case example users can design their 8051/8085 chips
with alliance/magic design flow and use the 8085/8051 simulators to
simulate their code they will program on the chips. This is how I see
those simulators very handy.  I hope during that meeting we can talk
about this and what we can do to improve design experience ?

IRC meeting #fedora-meeting
Possible time slots : a free slot on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
Duration : about 30 minutes

What do you think ? Tell me when does it suit you.

Chitlesh