[Fedora-electronic-lab] irc meeting for 8085 & 8051 simulators

Aanjhan R aanjhan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 10:27:13 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Chitlesh
GOORAH<chitlesh at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We already have a design flow that enables users to design their
> chips. Hence as a case example users can design their 8051/8085 chips
> with alliance/magic design flow and use the 8085/8051 simulators to
> simulate their code they will program on the chips. This is how I see
> those simulators very handy.  I hope during that meeting we can talk
> about this and what we can do to improve design experience ?

Very interesting perspective. I would like to attend this meeting to
see what improvement can be done to gnusim8085 being one of the
upstream developers.

CC'ing gnusim8085-devel list too.

> What do you think ? Tell me when does it suit you.

My schedule for this week is very dynamic but neverthless do let me
know the times too. I will try my best to be there.

wkr,