[Fedora-electronic-lab-list] [RFC] Introducing FEL to prospective students

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:47:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have the opportunity to present FOSS electronic tools to few
colleges in India, and I would like to use FEL as an example. I would
like to hear from you all on which tools can be demoed. I can address
the same in an hours' time frame.

I shall pass on this mailing list info to the students, so that they
can correspond for any help, support, or package development that
requires contribution or that they might be interested in.

Appreciate any inputs in this regard,

Thanks!

SK

--